Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
So when water and flood damage strike, SERVPRO professionals are prepared to extract and remediate any standing and hidden water. Our certified technicians will use advanced equipment to perform the drying process once all water has been removed. If necessary, we will also perform carpet cleaning, and rid any building materials of mold growth and mold spores. With our company’s 50+ years of experience, we also specialize in fire and smoke damage restoration. Ultimately, our services speak for themselves, so when you need a clean up and restoration company, know that over 1900 franchises are located throughout the United States and Canada, awaiting your contact.
Contact SERVPRO of Mayes and Wagoner Counties - 918-486-1055
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (918) 486-1055
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Mayes & Wagoner Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.