Why your business needs an ERP
Why your Business needs an ERP
What is an ERP? An ERP stands for Emergency Ready Profile.
So, what is an Emergency Ready Profile?
An ERP is a plan that provides critical information needed for a business in time of emergency to map out the fastest way to get back to business.
Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind and knowing that you are ready for whatever happens. By developing a SERVPRO® ERP for your business you can minimize business interruption by having a plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to helping your business.
What are the advantages of an ERP?
- The ERP is no cost to the facility.
- The ERP will provide information needed in the event of an emergency to employees and management.
- The ERP Identifies a line of command for authorizing work such as authorized plumbers, electricians, etc..
- The ERP will provide facility details such as water shut off, electrical shut off, gas shut off, emergency numbers, emergency contacts, etc….
- The ERP will identify your local SERVPRO® franchise for quick response for water mitigation and restoration.
- SERVPRO® has over 50 years of experience in reduction of the impact of any disaster.
Let us help you get a plan in place!
SERVPRO® of Mayes and Wagoner Counties can provide an ERP for your business at no expense. Call us today to schedule your ERP before you need it.
SERVPRO® of Mayes and Wagoner Counties specializes in Fire and Water Cleanup and Restoration.
If you have any questions, call your SERVPRO® of Mayes and Wagoner Counites, 918-486-1055. 24/7 Emergency Response Always FREE Estimates for any job.