SERPVRO® has been in business since 1967, has over 1,700 franchises all over the United States, 24-Hour Emergency service, detailed estimates and has trained technicians to meet every disaster need.
SERVPRO® specializes in Fire & Water – Cleanup @ Restoration.
SERVPRO® works with all residential, business, and commercial losses.
SERVPRO® offers a wide variety of professional services, from cleaning to restoration!
- Carpet, Upholstery, Drapes and Blinds.
- Ceilings, Walls and Hard Floors
- Air Ducts and HVAC
- Biohazard and Crime Scene
- Fire, Smoke and Soot
- Water Removal and Dehumidification
- Mold, Mitigation and Remediation
- Catastrophic Storm Response
- Move Outs and Contents Restoration
- Electronics and Equipment
- Document Drying
- Contents Claim Inventory Services
- We have in house crews to take care of your reconstruction needs.
- We can act as your general contractor to get you back in business.
- We have a list of preferred vendors to use for every project.
SERVPRO® proves to be faster to the disaster with our Timely Assignment guarantee.
- Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO® Franchise professional will contact you to arrange for service.
- Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO® Franchise Professional will be on site to start mitigation services.
- Within eight hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the adjuster. Which means, with approval work will begin ASAP.
There are no more waiting days for a contractor to respond when every hour counts, SERVPRO® is Here to Help.
What about Insurance?
SERVPRO® is the preferred Cleanup & Restoration company for most major insurance company and works with all insurance companies. We work with your insurance company directly to expedite your claim to get you back into your home or business as quick as possible. Our technicians will give detailed estimates, generate comprehensive room-by-room inventories, and categorize what can be salvaged and what is non-salvage from your loss.
If necessary, our SERVPRO® professionals are trained to move out and store inventory properly for the cleaning and reconstruction process.
Our Technicians are Certified!
Our technicians boast IICRC Certifications and go through continuing education classes to stay up to date on the latest tools, technology, and techniques.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
- Carpet Cleaning Technicians (CCT)
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Technicians (FSRT)
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technicians (UFT)
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians (ASD)
SERVPRO® understands using the proper equipment makes a measurable difference in reducing claim loss expenses. Using the right tool for the job, combined with our trained technicians saves the homeowner time and money.
From Detection equipment, Extraction equipment, Air Moving equipment, Dehumidification equipment and Deodorization equipment SERVPRO® has it all to ensure the right tool for the job.
If you have any questions, call your SERVPRO® of Mayes and Wagoner Counites, 918-486-1055. 24/7 Emergency Response. Always FREE Estimates for any job.
SERVPRO® of Mayes and Wagoner Counties specializes in Fire and Water Cleanup and Restoration.
SERVPRO® has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.